Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off
- Thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Customer Care Number: 02822-391391
Must-Have For Winter Winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, Orpat offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. It offers two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
From the Manufacturer
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Element Heater functions as a room heater in cold weather.The heater has the capacity to be on for a considerable time while heating an area at its highest temperature. However, for a comforting equilibrium, it is suggested that the temperature of the heater be turned down in time.
The element heater is a very safe product. It has both a safety as well as a thermal cut out that ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time, despite having to work at high temperatures. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
The Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior to ensure it is safe to be touched or moved even while it is switched on. This in turn makes it more convenient to be placed anywhere in the room as well as to be safely stored when not in use.
The element heater has two separate heat settings, one that uses 1000 watts of power and the other that uses 2000 watts of power while working. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
The Heater comes with a one year warranty and is available in the colour white.
- Uses a maximum of 2000 watts and requires an operative voltage of 220-240 volts.
- Comes with a non sagging, cool to touch body.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
From the manufacturer
Orpat OEH 1220 2000 Watt Fan Heater
Heater from Orpat
Orpat brings to you this fan heater which is white in colour. It has a wattage capacity of 2000 watts and is suitable for a small or medium room with an approximate size of 250 square feet.
Using the Plug-in Socket
Do not plug in the standard 5 A or 6 A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15 A converter but can not be used for long time with extension cord.
Features 2 Heat Settings
The room heater features two heat settings with 1000 watts and 2000 watts for the right amount of heat intensity that you need for your room.